Cherished moments are priceless moments that last forever!
I can oversee every detail of the Wedding Ceremony process from start to finish, including:
* Initial complimentary consultation to define your wedding needs and interests
* Selecting your wedding ceremony, vows, scripture, poetry and readings
* Assisting you in choosing from one of the following beautiful additions to your ceremony:
* The Unity Blending of the Sands - The Unity Sand with Children Ceremony.
* The Unity Candle Ceremony - The Unity Canvas Ceremony
* The Heirloom Hourglass Ceremony
* The Presentation of the Roses to the Mothers Ceremony
* The Breaking the glass Ceremony - The Bouquet of Flowers Ceremony
* The Ring Warming Ceremony - The Tree Planting Ceremony
* The Hand Blessing Ceremony - The Lasso Ceremony with Arras Coins
* The Love Letter & Wine Box Ceremony
* For Further additonal ceremomies that I have to offer please see the "Weddings" tab
* Ongoing consultation and advice.
* Defining the style and tone of your ceremony.
* Advice on ceremonial etiquette and protocol, time line
* Rehearsal-Run-Through the day of the ceremony. Assuring the organization and flow of the wedding ceremony.
Marriage License: Following the wedding ceremony I will file your marriage license with the county clerks office in the mandatory time that is allowed by law.
For more information on my Officiating Services please contact me at:
210-279-5520 or email@example.com
Photo Credit to Lesley Meredith Photography UK
Persons authorized to perform weddings in Texas include licensed or ordained Christian ministers, priests, Jewish rabbis, officers authorized by religious organizations, justices of the supreme court, judges of the court of criminal appeals, justices of the courts of appeals, judges of the district, county, and probate courts, judges of the county courts at law, judges of the courts of domestic relations, judges of the juvenile courts, retired justices or judges, justices of the peace, retired justices of the peace, and judges or magistrates of a federal court of Texas.
The WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards recognizes the top 5 percent of local Wedding Professionals from the WeddingWire Network throughout the United States, Canada and abroad that demonstrate excellence in quality, service, responsiveness and professionalism. Unlike other awards in which winners are selected by the organization, the WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards are awarded solely based on the reviews from over 200,000 newlyweds.