Cherished moments are priceless moments that last forever!
Lovely Ones, I have several complete weddings for my couples to choose from with a choice of assorted ring vows they can customize. I also have many beautiful additional wedding under the "Weddings" tab here on my website where they can add an additional ceremony....i.e. The Love Letter and Wine Box Ceremony at "No Extra" charge to their ceremony.
Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life. I would be delighted to make that happen for you.
Wedding by Christobel will assist you in creating your "Fairy Tale Dream Wedding ".
I can oversee every detail of the Wedding Ceremony process from start to finish, including:
* Initial complimentary consultation to define your wedding needs and interests
* Selecting your wedding ceremony, vows, scripture, poetry and readings
* Assisting you in choosing from one of the following beautiful additions to your ceremony:
* The Unity Blending of the Sands - The Unity Sand with Children Ceremony.
* The Unity Candle Ceremony - The Unity Canvas Ceremony
* The Heirloom Hourglass Ceremony
* The Presentation of the Roses to the Mothers Ceremony
* The Breaking the glass Ceremony - The Bouquet of Flowers Ceremony
* The Ring Warming Ceremony - The Tree Planting Ceremony
* The Hand Blessing Ceremony - The Lasso Ceremony with Arras Coins
* The Love Letter & Wine Box Ceremony
* For Further additional ceremonies that I have to offer please see the "Weddings" tab
* Ongoing consultation and advice.
* Defining the style and tone of your ceremony.
* Advice on ceremonial etiquette and protocol, time line
* Assuring the organization and flow of the wedding ceremony.
Marriage License: Following the wedding ceremony I will file your marriage license with the county clerks office in the mandatory time that is allowed by law.
For more information on my Officiating Services please contact me at:
210-279-5520 or email@example.com
Persons authorized to perform weddings in Texas include licensed or ordained Christian ministers, priests, Jewish rabbis, officers authorized by religious organizations, justices of the supreme court, judges of the court of criminal appeals, justices of the courts of appeals, judges of the district, county, and probate courts, judges of the county courts at law, judges of the courts of domestic relations, judges of the juvenile courts, retired justices or judges, justices of the peace, retired justices of the peace, and judges or magistrates of a federal court of Texas.
Photo Credit to Limelighr Photography
Florals & Coordinating : Barbie Foerster 830-822-7805